The Wagga Wagga Beach Caravan Park also has a number of distance education students who choose to stay for residential school at Charles Sturt University (CSU). The quiet park location combined with a five minute walk to the main street shops and the bus to CSU makes it a fantastic place to stay for residential or weekend school.
A lot of people and family who attend CSU Graduations also stay at Wagga Wagga Beach Caravan Park.
We aim to provide an affordable and convenient place to stay for people visiting or attending CSU. We offer a range of accommodation options that we believe cater for everyone including –
- One bedroom holiday cabins
- Two bedroom holiday cabins
- Family and group holiday cabins
- Serviced apartment
- Powered campsites for caravans, motorhomes, RVs and tents
- Unpowered campsites for caravans, motorhomes, RVs and tents